Dr. Bill Blueter
- Diplomate in Medical Acupuncture
- Fellow of the International Medical Acupuncture Association
- Completed intensive postgraduate studies in functional medicine from the University of Western States, as well as the Institute for Functional Medicine.
- Board eligible for a Diplomate in Neurology from the Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies
- Postgraduate certification in Electrodiagnosis through the National University of Health Sciences. Dr. Blueter is able to perform and interpret Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV), Needle Electromyography (EMG), Repetitive Stimulation and Evoked Potential (SEP) studies.
- Graduate of the Spine Institute of San Diego’s (SRISD) Whiplash/Brain Traumatology program. SRISD is the first and only multi-module training program for health care professionals designed to provide up-to-the-minute, science-based background in all critical aspects of motor vehicle accident injuries, including crash mechanics and kinematics, to soft tissue injuries.
- Advanced post-graduate training in Postural Rehabilitation from the Pettibon Institute
- Certification in the Cox® Decompression Manipulation Technique
- Advanced post-graduate training in the treatment and evaluation of Extremity Injuries from the Council of Chiropractic Extremity Practitioners
- Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
- Past President, Tri-County Chiropractic Association
Dr. Tyler Chiplinski
Dr. Tyler is a graduate of New York Chiropractic College in Seneca Falls, NY. He is currently in post-graduate training for Acupuncture. His other advanced training includes:
- Certified Whole Food Nutrition Practitioner
- Certified in RockTape
- Advanced training in Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy
- Advanced training in Cox Flexion Distraction
Chiropractors are unparalleled in their knowledge of the back and neck. Chiropractic, acupuncture and massage therapy treatments offers you hands-on, effective treatments which can help to relieve your back, neck, and extremity pain. Chiropractic treatments do not include surgery or medications, which means you will be offered alternatives that are non-invasive, hands-on and effective. Ravenna Chiropractic & Acupuncture is a comprehensive facility ready to serve the healthcare needs of you and your family. We are dedicated to providing pain relief, rehabilitation, and preventive healthcare with the latest in physical medicine and acupuncture techniques.
We offer a variety of cutting edge treatment options including:
- Medical massage therapy
- Non-surgical spinal decompression
- Meridian-style acupuncture
- Nutritional supplements
- Custom-fit shoe orthotics
- Ergonomic training
- Injury specific one-on-one rehabilitation
- Diversified chiropractic techniques
Our staff of Chiropractic Assistants is well trained in office procedures, patient care and insurance. They are highly qualified to answer any questions you may have.
Heather | Office Manager
Heather started with RC&A in 2005. Heather takes care of business both at the front desk and behind the scenes keeping the office organized, well stocked and ready to meet our patients’ needs. Chatting with patients and helping them as much as she can brings her most joy at work.
At home, Heather loves working with her hands and learning new skills and techniques for the crafts and projects she takes on around her house. She also enjoys taking her dog on long walks. One day, Heather would like to visit Ireland and Seattle. But for now, she loves and prefers the cold weather and snow we get in NE Ohio.
Sara | Chiropractic Assistant
Sara has been with us since 2007. As a chiropractic assistant, Sara escorts patients to the appropriate room for their treatments or exam, she applies various modalities we use in the office and helps at the front desk.
Sara really enjoys meeting new people and hearing their stories. She is the youngest of four children and likes to hang out with her family and her two dogs in her spare time, as well as read and go fishing. Something on her bucket list is to take her mother on a cruise.
Cory | Chiropractic Assistant
Cory joined our team in 2016. As a chiropractic assistant, Cory escorts patients to the appropriate room for their treatments or exam, she applies various modalities we use in the office and helps at the front desk.
Cory enjoys meeting patients and being able to help them feel better. In her spare time she likes to spend time with her family. One bucket list item for Cory is to live on the beach one day.
Mistie | Accounts Manager
Mistie has been taking care of all our insurance and billing for the office since 2008. She works to ensure that our patients’ accounts are processed correctly and clarifies any issues that come about along the way.
She is married with one daughter and they have a dog and two cats. In her spare time, Mistie enjoys going to the movies, discussing books with her daughter and watching her skate. Something interesting about Mistie is that she is afraid of birds, but not elephants… holding a baby elephant is on her bucket list!
Renee | Massage Therapist
Since 2013, our patients have been lucky to have Renee as a Massage Therapist. She describes her job as a “reliever of headaches, pain, stiffness, tension and stress.” Renee truly enjoys helping people with their aches and pains.
Renee’s husband is from Ghana and they have toddler son. One day, Renee hopes to travel the world. In the meantime, she likes gardening, watching TV and boxing.
Miranda | Massage Therapist
Miranda has been with us since early 2017 and enjoys that her hands are her tools to help others. Her treatments of manual manipulation of muscle layers and connective tissues work to enhance their function, and improve the health and well-being of our patients.
When Miranda is not at work, she can be found playing softball, doing arts and crafts and just being outdoors. Her love of dogs is evident as she has four Norwegian Elkhounds! Miranda’s bucket list contains a flight in a hot air balloon and visiting Italy. And something interesting about her… if she wasn’t a massage therapist, Miranda would be a tattoo artist.