Bill Blueter, D.C., FIAMA, IFMCP
- Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM) Certified Practitioner
- Diplomate in Medical Acupuncture
- Fellow of the International Medical Acupuncture Association
- Completed intensive postgraduate studies in functional medicine from the University of Western States, as well as the Institute for Functional Medicine.
- Board eligible for a Diplomate in Neurology from the Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies
- Postgraduate certification in Electrodiagnosis through the National University of Health Sciences. Dr. Blueter is able to perform and interpret Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV), Needle Electromyography (EMG), Repetitive Stimulation and Evoked Potential (SEP) studies.
- Graduate of the Spine Institute of San Diego’s (SRISD) Whiplash/Brain Traumatology program. SRISD is the first and only multi-module training program for health care professionals designed to provide up-to-the-minute, science-based background in all critical aspects of motor vehicle accident injuries, including crash mechanics and kinematics, to soft tissue injuries.
- Advanced post-graduate training in Postural Rehabilitation from the Pettibon Institute
- Certification in the Cox® Decompression Manipulation Technique
- Advanced post-graduate training in the treatment and evaluation of Extremity Injuries from the Council of Chiropractic Extremity Practitioners
- Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
- Past President, Tri-County Chiropractic Association
Tyler Chiplinski, D.C., FIAMA
Dr. Tyler is a graduate of New York Chiropractic College in Seneca Falls, NY. He also certified in Medical Acupuncture. His other advanced training includes:
- Certified Whole Food Nutrition Practitioner
- Certified in RockTape
- Advanced training in Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy
- Advanced training in Cox Flexion Distraction
Chiropractors are unparalleled in their knowledge of the back and neck. Chiropractic, acupuncture and massage therapy treatments offers you hands-on, effective treatments which can help to relieve your back, neck, and extremity pain. Chiropractic treatments do not include surgery or medications, which means you will be offered alternatives that are non-invasive, hands-on and effective. Ravenna Chiropractic & Acupuncture is a comprehensive facility ready to serve the healthcare needs of you and your family. We are dedicated to providing pain relief, rehabilitation, and preventive healthcare with the latest in physical medicine and acupuncture techniques.
We offer a variety of cutting edge treatment tions including:
- Medical massage therapy
- Non-surgical spinal decompression
- Meridian-style acupuncture
- Nutritional supplements
- Custom-fit shoe orthotics
- Ergonomic training
- Injury specific one-on-one rehabilitation
- Diversified chiropractic techniques
Our staff of Chiropractic Assistants are well trained in office procedures, patient care and insurance. They are highly qualified to answer any questions you may have.
Heather | Office Manager
Heather started with RC&A in 2005. Heather takes care of business both at the front desk and behind the scenes keeping the office organized, well stocked and ready to meet our patients’ needs. Chatting with patients and helping them as much as she can brings her most joy at work.
At home, Heather loves working with her hands and learning new skills and techniques for the crafts and projects she takes on around her house. She also enjoys taking her dog on long walks. One day, Heather would like to visit Ireland and Seattle. But for now, she loves and prefers the cold weather and snow we get in NE Ohio.
Sara | Chiropractic Assistant
Sara has been with us since 2007. As a chiropractic assistant, Sara escorts patients to the appropriate room for their treatments or exam, she applies various modalities we use in the office and helps at the front desk.
Sara really enjoys meeting new people and hearing their stories. She is the youngest of four children and likes to hang out with her family and her two dogs in her spare time, as well as read and go fishing. Something on her bucket list is to take her mother on a cruise.
Mariah | Certified Exercise Physiologist
Mariah is a 2010 graduate from Kent State University with a Bachelors of Science in Exercise physiology. She is also a Certified Cupping Therapist with the ICTA. Mariah continues to stay current with the latest research and advances her education when possible to offer her patients with the most personalized experience deemed appropriate.
As Director of the Rehabilitation Department at Ravenna Chiropractic & Acupuncture, she enjoys working one-on-one with her patients. Mariah is experienced in developing exercise programs for people at all fitness levels, and works to ensure that specific exercise protocols are designed appropriately and performed safely and with the correct intensity. In addition to cupping therapy, Mariah is skilled at kinesiotaping and performing fitness assessments.
Cory | Chiropractic Assistant
Cory joined our team in 2016. As a chiropractic assistant, Cory escorts patients to the appropriate room for their treatments or exam, she applies various modalities we use in the office and helps at the front desk.
Cory enjoys meeting patients and being able to help them feel better. In her spare time she likes to spend time with her family. One bucket list item for Cory is to live on the beach one day.
Renee | Massage Therapist
Since 2013, our patients have been lucky to have Renee as a Massage Therapist. She describes her job as a “reliever of headaches, pain, stiffness, tension and stress.” Renee truly enjoys helping people with their aches and pains.
Renee’s husband is from Ghana and they have two sons. One day, Renee hopes to travel the world. In the meantime, she likes gardening, watching TV and boxing.
Calleigh | Massage Therapist
Calleigh started with us in 2018 and loves seeing results in her patients because being able to help someone with their pain is why she chose this career. Her treatments to decrease muscle tension and pain and to bring relaxation and stress relief improves the health and well-being of our patients.
When Calleigh is not at work, she likes to cook, knit, and garden to relax. Some of her favorite activities include camping and kayaking and getting exercise from being outside. And she loves seafood and trying new things. Her older sister is a therapist living in Maryland and her younger brother is in the Air Force Guard living locally. Another fun fact about Calleigh is that she likes to hunt and has a pink and camo bow.
Amy | Chiropractic Assistant
As a chiropractic assistant, Amy escorts patients to the appropriate room for their treatments or exam, she applies various modalities we use in the office and helps at the front desk.
Mary | Chiropractic Assistant
As a chiropractic assistant, Mary escorts patients to the appropriate room for their treatments or exam, she applies various modalities we use in the office and helps at the front desk.